Feed the Needy – Community Outreach
ICF Community supports Abode Services in Fremont. Abode Services is a local shelter for needy families in Fremont
- Under this program, community members donate $10 monthly for the needy people
- Kitchen coordinator at Abode provides a list of needed food items for the week.
- Food items such as milk, bread, coffee, peanut butter are purchased and dropped off.
- This small effort gives Islam a positive image in community by assisting organization such as Abode that shelters needy families.
- To volunteer or learn more about Abode, visit www.abodeservices.org
- For food donation for needy families, contact