ILM Academy is a full time Islamic School from Kindergarten to 6th grade. ILM Academy is now accepting application for Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th grade.
At ILM Academy we believe in:
- Practicing Islamic values which develop a character of honesty, integrity and responsible behavior
- Challenging students to think critically and creatively
- Developing the whole child – intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically
- Preparing students to contribute constructively to a global society
- Communicating effectively, this is essential for a cohesive school community and a positive school climate
- Instilling learning as a life-long process
- Inspiring excellence
ILM Academy is committed to providing a child-centered education of superior quality. Enrolling students in Kindergarten to Grade 7 for the 2015-2016 school year, our objective is educating the whole child, while fostering intellectual, creative, religious, social and physical development.
- A challenging curriculum,
- Low student to teacher ratio, and
- An Islamic environment through which we encourage our students to participate actively in an educational community that promotes ethical value based leadership, self-reliance and critical thinking.
Believing in the inherent strengths of a human mind, we celebrate the achievements of individual interests and personal talents of our student body.