السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Based on the moon sighting of Dhul Hijjah, InshaAllah Eid Al Adha will be on July 31st, 2020 (Friday)
ICF will be performing 4 Eid Prayers in parking lots of ICF and Masjid Zakaria and we will follow the same process as Jummuah.
Eid Prayer Schedule for Friday, July 31st, 2020:
- 7:00 am
- 7:30 am
- 8:00 am
- 8:30 am
• All guidelines set by the authorities for a gathering will be fully enforced and your cooperation is appreciated.
• Registration is mandatory and pick a slot at https://www.norcalcouncil.org/prayerbooking/
• Everyone in the family needs to register, group registrations are not allowed.
• Elders above the age of 65, children below the age of 12, sisters, people who are sick and anybody who is coughing, has fever, tested COVID positive or has been in close proximity of a COVID infection should avoid the Eid salat.
• Registrations will be checked at the entrance
• Wear a face mask at all times.
• Bring your own prayer rug (musallah). (There will be no musallah’s available at site)
• Be in a state of Wudhu, there are no bathrooms available at the sites.
• Maintain a minimum of six feet distance from other people.
• Please follow parking rules especially at ICF
• Please do not shake hands or give hugs
• Disburse immediately after prayers
May Allah ﷻ bless us all, accept all of our worship, and make us among those whom Allah ﷻ has granted his mercy, his forgiveness, and his protection from the hell fire. Ameen!
Please keep us all in all of your precious duas.
We are continuously monitoring the Alameda County Public Health Department for recommendations and updates regarding COVID-19, and should anything changing from now to the day of Eid, we will update you.
جَزَاكَ اللّه خيرًا